Job Vacancy: Program Manager
Position: Program Manager
Cocoa Sustainability Partnership (CSP) is a public-private partnership platform established in 2006, aiming to improve communication and cooperation among stakeholders actively involved in sustainable cocoa development initiatives in Indonesia. The CSP is comprised of representatives from national and regional governments, cocoa and chocolate processing companies, cocoa associations, traders, NGOs, universities, research institutes, and regional cocoa forums. CSP Secretariat is currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Program Manager. CSP will offer a great career challenge in the very dynamic multi-stakeholder organization, competitive salary, and opportunity for better knowledge and experiences. This is a full-time post and will be based in Jakarta office.
Purpose of the Position:
- Facilitate the implementation and achievement of CSP programs.
- Engage with cocoa stakeholder i.e.: national and regional government, research institution, universities, association, NGOs, agriculture offices, and CSP’s member especially on cocoa development programs in Indonesia.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Convening, lobby, and advocacy to National and Regional Government as well as other important cocoa stakeholders.
- Perform desk analysis and communicate existing and update government regulation to members and stakeholders
- Plan, organize, coordinate and facilitate audience, meetings, FGD, workshop and visit with the government officials and stakeholders.
- Support secretariat to facilitate members on key performance indicators (KPI) development.
- Collect data/information using the established framework and liaise with members to ensure data input to the data collection system.
- Produce qualitative and quantitative narrative reports based on the collected data and information.
- Collect other related data/information regarding cocoa sector development and transform them into a more usable format that can be used by CSP members or other stakeholders.
- Perform any other duties to support CSP activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: environmental, agriculture, rural development studies, social and economics, demographics and/or statistics. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in agriculture or commodity supply chain, fluent in data analysis and data management. Experience working in cocoa sector is strong point.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and Access, SQL, and statistical software.
- Proven knowledge in Monitoring & Evaluation systems (design/KPIs, implementation, evaluation tools, methods and techniques) are an advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a public-private partnership setting.
- Ability to write and produce reports in English and Bahasa Indonesia
How to Apply:
Interested candidates could email their CV, portfolio, and expected fee per month to email@example.com with the subject “Program Manager” at the latest on 30 June 2020. Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.